From oats to rice, there are several cereals that should be included in the diet of those who want to lose weight. Discover your benefits!
The cereals are rich in various nutrients essential to the proper functioning of the body and to supply the energy required to physical exercise and daily activities.
Although they belong to the group of carbohydrates should not be totally eliminated from power or when the goal is weight loss.
Important is to know how to choose cereals are ideal to keep and those that should be deleted immediately from the eating routine.
Cereals are often and wrongly considered as villains in the weight loss process. Rich in vitamins and minerals and low in fat, are good sources of complex carbohydrates, as allies in building a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet.
For this we just have to choose the most appropriate: leave aside the fine and opt for the whole grain. This is because they have amounts of fiber are much higher, as well as other essential nutrients such as selenium, zinc, copper, magnesium, phosphorus and B vitamins, and And.
This composition brings a vast set of benefits that help in weight loss.
BENEFITS OF CEREAL
- Increase satiety
- Control the levels of glucose and consequently reduce the production of insulin
- Help the body to absorb less fat
- Regularizam the transit of intestinal
- 6 CEREALS TO INCLUDE IN THE FEED
- In bran, flakes or even flour, the oats is the cereal more simple than in the power and amazing capability to give a feeling of satiety. Rich in soluble fiber, especially beta-glucana, help control glucose, thus avoiding the peaks of insulin responsible for the accumulation of fat in the body.Helps to lower cholesterol levels and prevent the onset of diabetes. It is also rich in iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium, which proves its importance in the construction of a healthy diet.
- Very rich in protein, quinoa is one of the cereals most important in the strengthening and muscle recovery. This superfood also contains high amounts of fibre, that gives the body the feeling of satiety, and, consequently, facilitates the loss of weight.It is still advantageous because it does not contain gluten and the reduced amount of fats (it has unsaturated fats such as omega 3 and omega 6, both healthy fats for the body).
- As well as oats, rye also helps to control blood glucose levels and avoid the peaks of insulin. In addition, it is rich in fibers that have a high capacity to absorb water and, thus, expands and gives a quick feeling of satiety.
- Gluten-free and rich in iodine that acts directly on the glands of the thyroid, and the barley helps to control the hormones and, consequently, help to avoid fluctuations of weight. In addition, the high levels of vitamin B12 help accelerate the metabolism and stimulate the production of energy, which facilitates the burning of fat.Barley is also a cereal that more help in the digestive process and the smooth functioning of the bowel preventing the retention of fluids and consequent swelling.
- BROWN RICE
The simple peel present in the brown rice makes you more full and healthy than the white rice, the normal. This cereal is rich in fiber which, when they come in contact with the liquids of the stomach, forming a gum that makes the digestion more time-consuming.
This results in an assimilation slower and sugars in the control of insulin production and the accumulation of abdominal fat. These fibers help still regulate the systems digestive and confer a feeling of satiety to the stomach.
Rich in protein, fibre and antioxidants, but low in fat and gluten-free, bulgur is another one of the cereals that you should include in the shopping list. This nutritional richness results in the control of insulin production, as well as a digestive system to functional properly and in a feeling of satiety is prolonged.